Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ramdom 4 month pictures of Gracie Pooh...

Grace fell asleep on her own while I was showering and she was sitting in
her papazon seat with her snuggie.
Here is Grace fake sleeping. She likes to fool her mother. :-)

Our precious little angel fast asleep.

Grace's four month doctor's checkup. She is doing
very well sitting upright not quite on her own yet.

Here is Grace swimming on her Belly. I think she is going
to really like the real thing when summer comes around.


Grace getting weighed...she was 12lBs 11oz. Just a little peanut.
She is in the 25% for weight, 50% for height, and 75% for size of her head.
I guess this means she will have a small figure with lots of Brains. Doesnt get any
Better than that! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.