Monday, November 9, 2009

Grace's Milestones...

Well it has been awhile since I have made any updates I guess motherhood has kept me busy.

:-) I am long overdue for an update. Jon and I love being parents and Grace has taught us many great lessons already. She is just such a joy in our life and we feel so blessed each morning we wake up and see her little face. A few weeks ago I made the decision to stay home with Grace and teach yoga in the evenings and on the weekends. It was the best decision for our family at this time and I am just loving spending every minute with Grace watching her grow and change everyday. We feel so blessed that I can stay home and take care of our daughter.



Grace is now 13 weeks old and is growing so fast she is 12lbs 11 oz and over 23 inches long. She started to smile at 2months old and also rolled over for her first time on her own at just over 2 months. She is able to hold her self up on her own when she is on her belly and reach for objects. Last week I was singing a silly song to her and she giggled for the first time. It was so precious. We are working on her sitting position and getting her torso control down, but she has a little ways to go there. She has also started to follow people's voice and look around more. Grace is very attentive to the world around her and takes ever little thing in. I have posted some pictures of what we have been up to over the last few months. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.